Are you a new user, or maybe you want to check out about new supported schedules?
We work closely with users like you to support as many schedules that you need in monitoring your applications. PushMon uses a very user friendly interface in creating schedules, so you don't have to worry about cron expressions or any other technical jargons in order to set up your monitor URL.
Schedules are created using plain english words, so we are confident enough that you won't need any reference materials. But if you are curious about how each schedules work, or you want to know the latest schedules that we now support, you can regularly visit this page.
For any additional schedules for your monitoring needs, drop us a message on our Contact page and we will try to support as many schedules as possible.
The every clause is the most basic PushMon schedule there is. For most users, this is all that you will ever need. You will need to ping PushMon servers once before the next interval that you specify (X minutes, X hours, or within specific days).
- Ping the PushMon url every X minutes
- every 5 minutes (Paid Plan - Upgrade): monitored every h:00, h:05, h:10 ... h:55
- every 10 minutes (Paid Plan - Upgrade): monitored every h:00, h:10, h:15 ... h:45
- every 15 minutes (Paid Plan - Upgrade): monitored every h:00, h:15, h:30, h:45
- every 30 minutes: monitored every h:00, h:30
- Ping the PushMon url every X hours, before the next interval
- every hour: monitored every 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 ... 23:00
- every 3 hours: monitored every 0:00, 3:00, 6:00 ... 21:00
- every 4 hours: monitored every 0:00, 4:00, 8:00 ... 20:00
- every 6 hours: monitored every 0:00, 6:00, 12:00, 18:00
- Ping the PushMon url based on days of the week, within the day
- every day OR every Mon-Sun OR every Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun: Monday to Sunday
- every weekday OR every Mon-Fri OR every Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri: Monday to Friday
- every weekend OR every Sat-Sun OR every Sat,Sun: Saturday and Sunday
- every Mon: Monday only (or any other day of the week)
- every Mon-Sat: everyday except Sunday
- every firstMonOfMonth: first Monday of the month. Supports any day.
- every lastMonOfMonth: last Monday of the month. Supports any day.
- Ping the PushMon url on specific days of the month, within the day
- every 1st: start of the month
- every 1st-31st: every day of the month. Supports any range.
- every 1st,16th: only on specific days. Supports multiple days.
- every endOfMonth: last day of the month.