You asked, and we listened! PushMon now supports additional schedules to cater to your application monitoring needs.
- New schedule: every 4 hours
- PushMon now supports every 1, 3, 4, 6, and 12 hours.
- New schedule clause: between h:00 AM|PM and h:00 AM|PM
- This is a major support available to all users. Do you want to monitor applications only on specific time ranges within the day (e.g. during operating hours)? or if you regularly allot maintenance time, probably you need to turn off monitoring.
- every hour between 6:00 AM and 12:00 AM – the between clause indicates the time range when PushMon will check for pings from your applications.
- For new and existing users alike, we’ve created a PushMon schedule user guide to help you make more powerful scheduling configurations.
- fixed an issue for schedules with by and within: by 11:00 PM every Mon-Sat within 1 hour
- Paid users can now view and download their invoices. This is accessible through the View Invoices button on your Account page.
Thank you for your continued support of PushMon!